- The Junior Rescue Diver (JRESCUE) expands your knowledge in Safety. Learn to dive autonomous,
to avoid dive accidents and how to react in stress situations.
- Learn how to be a dependable and safe First-aider.
The Junior AOWD can be done from 12 - 15 years,
at the age of 15 it can be transcribed to the license "Rescue Diver (RESC)".
The course is the same like the equivalent Rescue Diver course for adults.
- The course contains theoretical lessons (Book/Video/lessons) and at least 4 additional dives, recommended 8 dives.
- Complete course duration: 2 - 3 days.
- Required: Junior Advanced Open water Diver (JAOWD) or equivalent brevet and a medic first response or equivalent first-aid license, less than 1 year old.
What you need:
For your dive course, you need a medical certification, which is not older that 3 months. You can also do the medical examination here in St. Tropez for around 35,- €, but we recommend to do it at your general practitioner - he knows you the best!
150,- € plus dives, equipment and license charge 40,- € (Preparation of your dive card from the association)