How succeeds you dive instructor to orientate always right?
Orientation underwater - a secret for many divers, because we orientate in the water in a different way than ashore.
Learn how to orientate and to find your way back any time.
- Course aim: Orientation underwater, with and without compass. Get to know all ressources to orientate yourself (compass, natural navigation) and to define directions and distances.
- Min. 15 years and at least OWD or equivalent brevet.
- The course includes practical training at 2 land and 1 boat dive.
- Theoretical lessons (Book/Video/lessons)
- Complete course duration: 2 days.
What you need:
For your dive course, you need a medical certification, which is not older that 3 months. You can also do the medical examination here in St. Tropez for around 35,- €, but we recommend to do it at your general practitioner - he knows you the best!
79,- € plus rental equipment, dives and license charge 40,- € (Preparation of your dive card from the association)
On all special courses the dives and regular additional services will be accounted, except it is included explicit.