- Min. 18 years
- Medical certification (not older than 1 Year)
- Evidence of the complete Assistant Instructor education.
- At least 150 logged dives (please bring your logbook)
- 2 passport pictures
- Your dive vita
- Evidence of assistance of beginners education in CMAS or R.S.T.C. System
- Evidence of Instructor liability insurance
- Evidence of the participation of at least two of the following seminars:** Medicine - Rhetoric and Communication - engineering
- German (written and spoken).
Preparation week (7 days) 750.-€
Examination & qualification week (5 days) 750.-€
Registration & exam charge 165.-€
** The seminars can be done in germany as well. Find further information at BARAKUDA, Zentrale in Essen, Tel: + 49 (0)201 / 670049;