Wreckdiving - pure myticism, dive into the past!
- Dive the helmstand of the captain, fly over the hulk and hover along the bow side! A faszinating experience, an amazing adventure!
- Course aim: Safe planning and realization of the wreck dive, e.g. choose and find the right wreck, equipment, preparation and post-procession.
- Practical training at 4 wrecks including the submarine "Le Rubis".
- Theoretical lessons (Book/Video/lessons)
- Complete course duration: 2 days.
- Min. 16 Years and at least CMAS 2* or equivalent brevet.
What you need:
For your dive course, you need a medical certification, which is not older that 3 months. You can also do the medical examination here in St. Tropez for around 35,- €, but we recommend to do it at your general practitioner - he knows you the best!
99,- € plus rental equipment, dives and license charge 40,- € (Preparation of your dive card from the association)
On all special courses the dives and regular additional services will be accounted, except it is included explicit.