Diving with friends on your own?
Dibing with friends, not always easy. There are some important things you have to take care of - how do I organize my group, where do we go, which dispositions do you have to do.
- Course aim: Planning and execution, group allocation, Briefing, and more.
- This course is required for the CMAS 2* Course.
- Min. 15 years, CMAS 1* brevet and special courses "First ais + reanimation" and "Orientation".
- The course contains 4 dives practical training.
- Theoretical lessons (Book/Video/lessons)
- Complete course duration: 2 days.
What you need:
For your dive course, you need a medical certification, which is not older that 3 months. You can also do the medical examination here in St. Tropez for around 35,- €, but we recommend to do it at your general practitioner - he knows you the best!
99,- € plus rental equipment, dives and license charge 40,- € (Preparation of your dive card from the association)
On all special courses the dives and regular additional services will be accounted, except it is included explicit.