Use the power of nature - learn to dive with the drift!
- Course aim: Identification of drifts, different kinds of drifts + currents, appropiate exposure in drifts and currents.
- Min. 15 years and at least OWD or equivalent brevet.
- The practical training complies with the current conditions.
- Theoretical lessons (Book/Video/lessons)
- Complete course duration: 2 days.
What you need:
For your dive course, you need a medical certification, which is not older that 3 months. You can also do the medical examination here in St. Tropez for around 35,- €, but we recommend to do it at your general practitioner - he knows you the best!
89,- € plus rental equipment, dives and license charge 40,- € (Preparation of your dive card from the association)
On all special courses the dives and regular additional services will be accounted, except it is included explicit.