Avoid accidents and learn what to do in case of an emergency!
- Course aim: Preventing behaviour and the practice of first-aid activities in case of emergency. Minimize the risks, prevent critical situations and avoid them. Practice of recovery- and transport techniques in the water and on the land, first aid, reanimation, urgency plan, rescue and signal instruments and more.
- This course is required for the CMAS 3* education.
- Min. 14 years and CMAS 1* or equivalent brevet.
- 2 dives practical training and recovery exercises on land.
- Theoretical lessons (Book/Video/lessons)
- Complete course duration: 2 - 3 days.
What you need:
For your dive course, you need a medical certification, which is not older that 3 months. You can also do the medical examination here in St. Tropez for around 35,- €, but we recommend to do it at your general practitioner - he knows you the best!
89,- € plus rental equipment, dives and license charge 40,- € (Preparation of your dive card from the association)
On all special courses the dives and regular additional services will be accounted, except it is included explicit.