- Wrecks and headwalls where only a few divers were before - now you can take part!
- The DEEP DIVER Brevet is specified worldwide to dive deeper than 30 m!
- Course aim: What do you have to adhere when doing a deep dive, dekompression, potential risks, specific equipment, safety measures, successive dives and more.
- Min. 15 Years and at least AOWD or equivalent brevet.
- During 4 boat dives you receive the practical training and pass the practical exam.
- Theoretical lessons (Book/Video/lessons)
- Complete course duration: At least 2 days.
What you need:
For your dive course, you need a medical certification, which is not older that 3 months. You can also do the medical examination here in St. Tropez for around 35,- €, but we recommend to do it at your general practitioner - he knows you the best!
89,- € plus rental equipment, dives and license charge 40,- € (Preparation of your dive card from the association)
On all special courses the dives and regular additional services will be accounted, except it is included explicit.